Tuesday, May 26, 2009

That's Right

In the past, this blog was created and run by a group of bloggers who had an important mission. The mission was accomplished.

Some of the bloggers who contributed the most to this blog are those who operate some of the "mega" jblogs, i.e., the largest and most popular blogs in the J-Blogosphere.

At the time, I proudly supported the mission and promoted the cause. I enjoyed the creativity and thoughtfulness, as well as the spirit of cooperation we all shared.

But the times they are a changin', and there is no need for this blog as it existed.

So I decided to keep the "Ploni" account (it used to be an account with a log-in that was shared by four bloggers, but no longer).

I don't think that I will use this blog as a personal blog and I'm not totally sure what, if anything, it will become.

Regards,
David

No comments:



© Copyright 2011 Ploni Baloney. All rights reserved.